Current Fees are:-
One day - £45
Two days - £90
Three days - £135
Four days - £170 discounted from £180
Five days - £200 discounted from £225
Discount is given to full fee paying parents/carers. This discount is no longer applied once the child becomes entitled to the 15 or 30 hours subsidised by the government.
For children aged at least two and over only:-
Morning session - £25 from 8am to 12 noon plus £5 consumables charge
Afternoon session - £25 from 1pm to 5pm plus £5 consumables charge
Slight variations on these times may be available, please ask.
Hourly rate - £7 an hour
All fees are payable in advance:- Preferably by Standing Order either weekly or monthly in advance.
We will take cash payments which must be paid for the full week on the first day of the week your child attends.
We take debit and credit card payments and accept PayPal through our ‘Make A Payment’ page on this website.
1. When your child is absent from nursery for whatever reason, including sickness and holidays, the place must be paid for as usual at all times as we still have the same overheads.
2. Extra sessions may be booked, subject to availability and these must be arranged in advance with the Manager and paid for on the day.
3. Nursery will be closed all bank holidays and three days between Christmas and New Year all of which are payable as we still have the same overheads.
4. Parents are required to pay fees in advance at all times. If parents fall into arrears with their fees we reserve the right to suspend the child's place until payment has been received in full.
5. Late collection of a child will incur a fee of £5.00 for every five minutes.
6. We are approved members of several voucher schemes, whereby parents/carers can make considerable savings through their employer, whatever the age of the child. Please check with your employer to see if they are registered.
7. Some children aged two, and all children aged three and four are also entitled to receive 570 hours a year of childcare subsidised by the government. Some children aged 3 and 4 may be entitled to an additional 570 hours a year.
To see if you qualify please click here:
If you need any further information please contact us.
Fees are reviewed and may be increased annually to cover annual increases in overheads.