1) Parents are asked to provide their own nappies and baby wipes. Each baby has their own clearly labelled basket which parents should check regularly and keep stocked with nappies, wipes and spare clothes. Due to limited storage space, please bring four or five nappies each day.
2) Bottles of babies milk should be made up at home and brought into nursery with your child's name clearly marked on the bottles
3) We ask that your child has a spare set of clothes at nursery at all times and that children do not wear their 'best' clothes but something comfortable and conducive to the various activities they will be taking part in.
4) Parents must provide appropriate outdoor protection for their child eg. sun cream and sun hats in summer, wellies, hats, gloves & warm coats in winter.
5) Children must normally attend for at least two days a week. We do not believe it is in your child's best interests to only attend nursery for one day a week. A week is a very long time to a child. Single days will only be offered subject to availabiity and we reserve the right to change the day if it becomes necessary.